Making Macs and PCs Work Together - Seamlessly!
How We Work
We have a passion for what we do, just as you do for your own business.
We utilize four simple steps to provide honest solutions that makes your Mac and PC technology work.
CEOs Now Sleeping Better
Managed IT Services
Offering Complete Management Solutions that Take the Hassle out of Maintaining Your Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Managed IT Service?
Why Should I Consider Managed IT Services?
Who is a Good Candidate for Managed IT Services?
If you relate to several of the following bullet points, you could benefit from a managed services approach:
- You just want the technology to work!
- You understand what it costs your company for you to not focus on your top business priorities.
- You did not choose your career to monkey around with IT issues.
- You do not want to be in the IT business.
- You do not want to deal with IT issues.
- You are done trying to get techies to understand what you really need.
- You are done trying to find IT staff that understands both Macs and PCs.
- You realize the hourly cost of downtime & business interruption is more than a tech’s hourly rate.
- You are finished trying to manage depreciating assets.
- You are done with finding, hiring, and managing IT staff.
- You realize that your business depends on IT technology, and IT technology cannot be avoided.
- You never want to deal with technology vendors blaming each other while you pay their bills.
- You put up with IT support issues because you don’t want the hassle of changing providers.
Conditions Where You Might Not be a Good Candidate for Managed IT Services
- You are a do-it-yourself type and only want help when you cannot figure it out yourself.
- Why pay someone else if you can figure out a solution yourself?
- Your IT plan is to “keep running until the wheels fall off” – then we will deal with it.
- You do not measure the performance of your business and employees.
- You are dependent or content creating “work-arounds” to problems.
- You do not care how your employees use business resources during business hours.
- You think your “IT problems” are not that bad, we can just work harder.
- You believe a computer should last 5 or more years.
- You enjoy spending free time learning how to fix computer and networking issues.
- You really do not care if employee efficiency or morale can be improved.
- You depend on “non-professionals” to help you out with your IT problems.
- You maintain that business productivity and performance are secondary to IT costs.
What is the Cost of a Managed IT Service Agreement?
Why Select skött-i.t. for your Managed IT Services?
Saving with Managed IT
- Less Time Required Learning New Technology 30% 30%
- Provides More Time To Focus On Your Business 50% 50%
- More Accurately Plan Your Annual IT Budget 40% 40%
- Add Resources To Enable A More Productive IT Staff 60% 60%